Author Topic: Futures Investments Strategies...  (Read 1744 times)

Offline Johnkitty

• View Profile
Futures Investments Strategies...
« on: July 16, 2010, 01:16:29 AM »
Hi! I'm newbie here. What do you think about Futures Investments Strategies? You can get some useful information from Managed Futures. Check it out.

Offline ilya

• View Profile
Re: Futures Investments Strategies...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 06:42:20 AM »
According to me investing in forex is best now a days as these days anyone with a PC, steady internet access is efficient of doing the currency trading, whereas in the past currency trading was only accessible to professionals in charge of multi-million dollar deals.It is necessary that you need to sign-up an consideration with a Fx agent to be able to begin the procedure of dealing.You should make use of the totally free demo accounts, once you are able to make an consideration with a company for your online forex dealing. Without any actual cash engaged, this provides you with encounter of what it will be like in a actual business.

I did same under forex-metal and today i am a real full time trader!!

Offline shere0901

• View Profile
Re: Futures Investments Strategies...
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 01:47:04 PM »
currencies can be traded just like any commodity on the foreign exchange market, or FOREX.
Currencies are not equal and the exchange rates reflect this.  If you wish to buy or sell futures contracts on exchange rates, contact a brokerage firm and they will help you.
If you wish to transfer currencies, ask your bank.  They will tell you the prevailing exchange rates.  Thereafter you can wire funds, ask your banker how to set that up. 
http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47225/1